Plastic Vibration Welding
Click here to view Vibration Plastic Welders
Vibration plastic welding is used to join large plastic parts
through frictional heat and pressure generated in a linear or orbital
motion (vibration). The surface of one part is vibrated against the
other, which is generally fixtured in a stationary position. Vibration
welding lends itself to large or irregularly shaped parts and difficult
to weld resins that do not work well with other methods.
Vibration plastic welding produces high-pressure hermetic and very
strong structural seals, and it is more forgiving (tolerance
variations, wall thickness considerations) than most other methods.
Closed Loop Process Controls.
PAS Vibration welder capabilities:
- Automatic Frequency Control and Weight Compensation
- Weld by Distance or Time
- Multiple Program Memory Storage and Touch Screen Interface
- Automatic Vibration Amplitude Control During Welding
- Multistage Weld Sequencing
- Printer Option for Weld History